Mine

"I am Infinite." -Me

Monday, December 7, 2015

My Butterflies are Vampires...

Love is a strange thing. I won't dance around all the different things about love; to the point, I like this girl. But I can't say what I'm thinking and feeling. That's troublesome. But I've been giving it some thought. I thought I was afraid of being rejected, or just failing in some way, but the truth is I'm more afraid to succeed. Weird, right? For the first time, I find myself afraid of getting the girl, not losing her or missing my shot. Yet I don't want to just quit and walk away. I've been seduced in a way... enchanted and certainly giddy about it all. But how do you swing not wanting to have her, and being with her at the same time? Being friends is easy, and that's out of the question. What do I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment