Mine

"I am Infinite." -Me

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Music, and it's Power to Me

I ask a lot of people what they like to listen to. The say anything. But when asked what they don't like, they can come up with something. I like everything though. It all depends on what and when and where though. And not everything always hits it off with me. Somethings better than others though.

The right song, and the right sound, and the right lyrics all in perfect place makes a massive impact. It is powerful, and I like to ... feed off it, for lack of a better word right now. I feel with the right song, I can overcome anything. I wish I could share each song, and each feeling attached, but I can't. People may not always like it, and they certainly wouldn't understand the significance. But if you have a good song worth sharing, SHARE IT! You never know what power it could have.

No comments:

Post a Comment