Mine

"I am Infinite." -Me

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

A Change of Pace.

First: Ama stories are done on this blog. If you like them, I'll link them to another blog that I'll make solely for the purpose of reading those stories. I might take down the ones already on here, but that is to be determined later (Maybe never >.> ). It'll continue like normal, and probably be heavily affected by weekly prompts since they offer a good direction to go, but now it can be even more indie and stuff if I'd like.

Second: I like pictures, you like pictures, I don't use many pictures, you'd probably want more pictures. Conclusion: More pictures. I even want to upload some of my own personal goodness.

Third: Weekly Tunes and Grand Slams. The music is failing, so I'm just gonna keep doing it alone, but will still keep something up in case you decide to say anything (which Nelson failed at when he gave me fantastic advice -.- ). If you get a Grand Slam!! or better, let me know so I can put it in my little hall of fame in the top left corner; It is actually really hard to go back on every comment I posted everywhere else to see where you got one.

Thanks

. . . Picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment