Mine

"I am Infinite." -Me

Sunday, November 3, 2013

I'll Make This Quick.

New Ama stories coming. And I'm gonna try to rapid fire them. Buckle up peeps!!! Also, read them all first. Get a good idea of what it's about. I can publish a list that goes in order.

Second: Grand Slams.
There are multiple levels of these. These are the ultimate compliments from me, but they have an inner level of what they mean. They are all better than good and great and perfect, but they mean something else between themselves. Grand slam > perfect. Kay?
Grand slam. = good
Grand slam! = great
Grand Slam. = amazing (The most common and sincere compliment.)
Grand Slam! = fantastic (This ties with Grand Slam. very often. These two are used interchangeably a lot)
Grand Slam!! = So Dang GOOD!!! (Only one of these has been given so far.)
Grand Slam!!! = No words may describe this. (Not yet achieved. Get working peeps!)
GRAND SLAM. = Perfection in perfection. While no one likes caps, this is the one time you will like it. Since only one GS with two '!!'s have been given out thus far, we are far from here, but if you play nicely with me, I'll boost ya a bit and give you the Ultimate compliment. And yes, there are '!'s on the all-caps-GS, but that is just gravy on your potatoes.

Also, get your input on my The Weekly Tunes. It doesn't matter what it is. Share it with anyone passing by.
Thanks a ton! Y'all are Grand!
-Shawn

No comments:

Post a Comment