Mine

"I am Infinite." -Me

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Sunday Afternoon: Me and My Mother on Pinterest

This is what we find on days like these. . .
#virtelmarketing
Can I have this teacher?
#virtelmarketing #girl #shoes
Mean teacher…This is true punishment. . . x.x
Yup.
Ha. So true.
This was Extra Credit on some dude's final.  Now I want to be a professor.
This teacher is going to have an interesting year.
Lol
been there
What some of my teachers do

And the best for last! These are topics to NOT write about for some creative writing class somewhere else. I thought you would enjoy what the teacher there decided was inappropriate content for children's books.

The creative writing class at my school is writing children's books. This is a list the teacher made of books not to write. - Imgur

5 comments:

  1. This was great.

    Sounds like I should be reading everyone's essays all the way through.

    My favorite was the one where the student had to stand up and sing their favorite song. I might try that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I'm just now telling you, but I read this Sunday night. I was having a rough time. And this was exactly what I needed and I loved it and I was very grateful you posted it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "pop goes the hamster and other microwave games" I'm eating a nice bowl of cocoa pebbles and I seriously just spit everywhere. I freaking love this post I'm going to get a pinterest account just to find funny crap like this! Thank you for making my day :)

    ReplyDelete