Mine

"I am Infinite." -Me

Sunday, December 8, 2013

I Remember

In my original post for the 'I Remember' topic, the whole thing was pretty. . . meh. It was stupid, more or less, or at least dark. I remember I was upset when I wrote it, but I've changed my mind.

The other day, I remember I was speaking with my mother, and she said something profound. The idea was that life is like a car driving down the road. You have your windshield, and you have your rear-view mirror. Looking forward is through the windshield, where you want to go. Looking through the rear-view mirror is like looking back at where you've been.

If you look at your whole life through that mirror, it will consume your vision, and you will crash, and accomplish nothing. Look through the glass to where you are going, through thick and thin, rain and shine, and you'll get there someday. Just remember that.

No comments:

Post a Comment