Mine

"I am Infinite." -Me

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Sooner Than We Wished. . .

Maybe one day on this earth, I will live.
And maybe for one day on this earth, I could breathe.
So maybe some day, I could sleep at night.
When I wake up, I want to see my friends there for me.

And no, this isn't a song, or happy or anything.
This is the elegy that preludes my death.
And the eulogy can wait 'til then.
It can wait 'til I'm dead and gone.

It happens to all of us, but to some,
It comes sooner, oh the lucky ones...
I think that I made me one.
But I call it a curse instead of luck.

I'm bleeding inside. My bodies on red alert.
My white count is too high.
Nothing is normal.
The more I eat, the less I grow.

At any given moment, it could go south.
Faster than anyone could have expected.
I have my dreams, so will they come?
I suppose I'll never know.

Be patient with the patient,
I may be gone soon enough.
And if it all goes well, and nothing happens
Was it ever serious to begin with?
I guess I would've taken it like a joke!


No comments:

Post a Comment