Mine

"I am Infinite." -Me

Friday, September 13, 2013

an honest, personal, frightening, petty emotion and thought. . .

I'm feeling rather bitter. I know why, and yet I don't. Mostly it's just envy, jealousy. Nothing new; sorry folks, it's something we've heard a thousand times before, and a thousand times to come. I really just think I need to point something out. Maybe I need to be more open and say more 'me' stuff, and less of this Ama-story stuff, but I just don't see what I can share that doesn't go too deep, too shallow, or too personal. Those other stories have plenty to write about, since there's much to make up.



This bitterness is insincerity from those I'd like to like

This bitter feeling comes from an effort gone unnoticed

This bitter taste is them spitting on my joys, hopes, dreams

This bitter sound comes from the silent mockery, and the noisy jeers and taunts

This bitter sight are those are in pain, and pain entirely avoidable,
crying, "Why do I hurt, why do I hurt? . ."

This bitter scent is that of blood, and not of the body, but from spirit and soul as it dies

The ends of each bitter sentence is left open, unfinished. We all know something that can fix it, right? Love! Well, I don't give a bit about love; love isn't what I want to hear. Love is accepted, but it's just to straightforward. You all can fix it with whatever you want. If it floats your boat, then float it! As for me, I shall be ever resilient. Good luck!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "This bitter scent is that of blood, and not of the body, but from spirit and soul as it dies"
      (This is the one I meant to type)

      Really great line! I can picture the emotion so vivid.

      Delete