Mine

"I am Infinite." -Me

Thursday, September 5, 2013

My Quick Thoughts on Blogging

Since this is, quite honestly, my first time ever trying to blog, or even involving myself in the blogging world, I think I misunderstood what its point was, or, more importantly, how/what to blog.
As is seen in the first two posts on my page, each blog runs on for five or more paragraphs. Examples I've seen on others are a paragraph or two, maybe even a few sentences. Short, sweet, and too the point, am I right? So by blogging a "book", I may have been doing this wrong.

That being said, however, I believe that after re-watching the Ted talk that there is really no point, purpose, nor passion in posting less than what you want to be out there! I'll post whatever I want, however much I want! And since this is the first experience, I really don't know where or even if there is a right and a wrong way. I'm just gonna be creative, as usual, but be out there with length too.

Say what you want, write what you feel, because you cannot buy sincerity to give to others. It's all inside you and other cliche gags. I want to know what you all think/feel on what a blog should be like, and what it's all about, granted we do have certain topics to fill out. Do not fear to stretch out too far. Just do it, and have fun with this all. I know I will.

With much to contemplate about
Shawn

P.S. I'm still going to be writing other long, and rather 'fantastic', stories.

2 comments:

  1. Amen to all that.

    "Say what you want, write what you feel, because you cannot buy sincerity to give to others. It's all inside you and other cliche gags."

    Love this part. Can't wait for the rest of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a ton! I can't wait for the rest of my blog myself!

      Delete