Mine

"I am Infinite." -Me

Sunday, October 27, 2013

A Bit About a Friend

So, assuming that you've ever read my first blog post (implying heavily that I still ask you to read OLDER posts. . . ), I made mention of a friend who, in her infinite goodness, decided to share some of her . . . experiences in a sort of way to help me write the stories under the label of Amanalii. Yeah, the ones where she doesn't know where she is and almost gets raped and stuff. You get the point.

I owe something to her, personally. Sure, I share her stories, albeit they are tweaked a bit from original format, with consent of course. I wanted to share something about her. Since we are doing lists, why don't I just give you the likes and dislikes, and then a little note from me (with commentary in parenthesis throughout).

The likes of my dear friend Amy:
Rainy days in which to play, some yummy eggs, performances, dancing, cute shoes, leggings (I don't know what those are), sleeping with someone special (shes an adult, cool it -.- ), that favorite shirt, a good book, any sort of films, Danny, a nice kind of tease, love and being loved, #MaybeI'mLeftHanded, a cold day to be warmed, hearing about Star, English, video games (wut O.o ), that cheese from Spain I had one day, good food that speaks to my soul! A Thorn For Every Heart, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, The All-American Rejects, more bands like that. God. And a lot more about me! ~ <3 (Yeah. . . Okay, I'll type that in.)

The hates:
Parroting (It's so complicated), bad ham, soggy green (I don't even know), being ignored, being outdone on unnecessary things, ghost music (You cannot find it for the life of you), being told what to do, swimming in my dreams, trying to compare myself with others, having to wash your favorite clothes (I prefer mine clean <.<), stuck in the same place, having something not work, running out of ideas, coming out and sharing the deep stuff, wasting time, stupid rap, heavy metal (Wah! :O No you like my heavies. . .), being on the internet [like pictures and stuff](It's the NSA!!! >:O), being uncertain about God.
Thanks peeps!

So, that is just some of her stuff. Honestly, I like a lot of these, and showed her ATFEH, but my metal passion is certainly not shared. Anyways, before I ramble on about other stuff, I'd like to get to that note.

Amy,
    you are fantastic! I know you don't use a blog, and only really read this now and then, but thanks for the stories. I wish you were in this class, but you are a bit to old for that (and yes, I can mention your age without you kicking my ass for it). Yet, you are never too old to be a kid with me. We have a lot in common, and that doesn't matter right now. Brilliant, cool, creative, and more than anything, so much fun to be around. I hope you get to be with Danny someday, cause I think that would be cool. Hang tight for now! You are Grand!
-Shawn (You know my real name, but they don't!)

Thanks for reading a bit about a friend! Have a grand life, my blog stalkers. Oh. . .
P.S. Not a word from you, Alan. Not a darn word!

2 comments:

  1. whoever you are, I adore your blog. your words are eccentric.
    gee thank you darling.

    xo: kt

    ps: adventures-of-kt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'll be sure to add you you kt.
      I'm glad you enjoyed it. =)

      Delete