Mine

"I am Infinite." -Me

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

If Honesty Was Worth All They Said it Was

I suppose the title is enough to give you an idea of all I'll say. Lately I find it hard to see that being so "true" to oneself really gives anything or helps relieve the soul. I suppose that I personally take the 'heartfelt' way of going about blogging, or on some posts I'm just upset. Here I'll say I'm in more of a sober mood.

I didn't have some grand, eye opening, angels-singing-from-the-heavens moment. It just, and I may hate typing this later, feels like I've accomplished nothing by being so honest, nor trying to write stuff that really entertains. I really am not feeling the love, and that has nothing to do with blogging.*

Trying to be honest for all it's worth here, I just don't see the point in writing with blood from the heart as if it is ink in a bottle, and I believe I do it a lot. Maybe not as much as some of you out there, should you ever read this or not. I commonly only do one (1) post on whatever we are supposed to do, and the rest is the Ama stories. I can't tell you if they are any good really. I'm not going to compile and publish them, and sure as hell will not stop. For all they are worth, I will continue it for myself, as it is the untold story I'd love to know more about.

Trying to keep this short, but while I'm on honesty I'd like to say I think some of us can execute whatever they want beautifully, others maybe not so much. I only have several blogs I stalk (sorry Sun if that was weird. . .). There are several more I've checked out because they had been linked on the stalked sites, but that means there is about another 55 blogs to see. And I don't know who they are, or if they are good, or what they enjoy, but at least they continue on without my support being there.*As far as my support goes, I have my heart and soul, but I can't say I like them. Better than nothing.

Here's to trying to be Honest

3 comments:

  1. This my friend....this is good stuff. Honest. And REAL.

    And just so you know, short isn't bad.

    But what do I know...?

    And for what it's worth, thanks for trying to be honest.

    "I have my heart and soul, but I can't say I like them." -HOLY...yeah I am kind of really super in love with this and I'm not sure why.....but consider it stolen home slice...consider it stolen. #verymuchstolen

    ReplyDelete