Mine

"I am Infinite." -Me

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Neverland, Wonderland, Land of the Free, My Land, Everland

What does that mean? They call it Neverland because you will never find it, no matter how hard you try. 
Wonderland is just confusing and strange. It leaves you in wonder and awe, even though it is apparently really named Underland. Whatever.
Land of the Free, Home of the Brave, King of Laws, I feel like a slave. Judged by neighbors and friends to conform to their wills. Hell NO!!!
My Land, a weird place, filled with hopes and dreams. Nothing is tangible, just free-flowing, thought forms populating the infinite space.
Everland, where everything is eternal, and great. A utopia so full of shit it makes me sick.

Dear Moon,
   What's it like to be so surrounded and so alone at all times? You have the sun, the earth, and the forever stretching heavens to blanket you from absolutely nothing. Here I am. I look up at you, but do you look back at me? Everything around me is so purposeful, but am I? What do I mean to anyone? I know I mean something, like they mean something to me, but they won't tell me. Am I selfish? I think you are. You keep your space all to yourself. Why don't you come down someday and see what it's like. Disconnected from everything, you begin to lose meaning in everything and anything. I guess you hit the point where you turned into a silver sphere that illuminates the darkness of night, and pulls the waves closer to our homes. Perhaps I've turned too much to realize you are something more.
We all want to be something more,
but when I look into the mirror I'm happy with who I am and what I've become. When I look into a mirror, the reflection is only half of it. Living is a price we pay. Reflections are the progress that we made. Here in the place where the sun is silent, the moon reigns supreme.

The worlds I hear of, and the worlds I see, and worlds I create are nothing to me. Unless I can get by with here and now, I will forever be lost in the sight of the silver titan that owns the night. Neverland, Wonderland, Land of the Free, My Land, Everland; they are nothing to the sun and stars and moon. And nothing makes sense anymore. What have I been saying this whole time? . .  What have I been saying? And I become disconnected...       once more.

No comments:

Post a Comment